Who we are
South West Independence Ltd was established in 2006, as a residential care service for adults with learning disabilities. We now offer a host of service designed around each individual to assist them to live happily and independently. We assist our clients to design a package that considers their holistic needs from care, health, activities, lifestyle, work, safety, protection and education.
We currently are not offering domiciliary services to adults and children living in their own homes within Sedgemoor and the surrounding area.
“We are committed to supporting people achieve their wants and dreams, no matter how much of a challenge this may be”.
We aim to:
- deliver a consistent service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain our client’s everyday life.
- enhance people’s lives while we remain unobtrusive, subtle and respectful.
- ensure that our service is flexible and non-discriminatory – we respect each client’s rights to independence, privacy and dignity.
- promote informed choices and personalisation.
- provide qualified, experienced and friendly teams of care workers who are fully aware of our client’s needs and wishes.